Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Princess: New Korean Drama Addiction

.

I AM DONE! Finally done watching this new Korean drama. I was so surprised that the lead actress was Kim Tae Hee! Those who were able to watch Stairway to Heaven could understand what I mean. I love this drama! My OH my, how I wish I can be princess too. LOL

SynopsisAn ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.





Starring:





new korean dramas

korean drama my princess

loveprospect my princess korean drama

my princess love prospect

my princess korean drama pictures

my princess korean drama photos

my princess korean drama addiction



20 comments

dowri said...

i hate this girl in stairway to heaven but I love her very much in this drama
very sweet :k:

crepe said...

thumbs up :c:

Anonymous said...

..Super Like!!!!http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn252/cebong_ipit/templateanna/boy-emoticon-013.gif

Anonymous said...

:e: my man! lol :) love this drama! absolutely my fav thus far :3

marvelous said...

i love this too kawaiiii! :k:

alviany said...

i like

mariea said...

its verry cute :h:

Anonymous said...

so sweeet apalagi sma gue...

Anonymous said...

DAyyuum this drama was soo goood ;) it ended too soon :a:

Anonymous said...

nabitin nga ako sa ending sana mas pinahaba pa :j:

Anonymous said...

This show beats them ALL :d:

Anonymous said...

:i: i like this show very much

Anonymous said...

:l: this drama is very cool
i like it

Anonymous said...

:j: you know
the princess is so beautiful
and the man so hansem
they should be a true couple

Anonymous said...

:d: i like the princess

Anonymous said...

:k: Can't stand a day without My Princess! LOVE it!

143arjoelover said...

like <3

Maria Belen Tapia Silva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Belen Tapia Silva said...

it is beautifull :h: :i:

Admin said...

can download korean drama here http://kdwes.org/

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts