Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Miss ARJOE Loveteam from ISWAK and TKA

.


After watching the Taiwanese Drama It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again, Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin had been my favorite couple ever. Can't get enough of this couple's sweetness! They look so good together! How I wish and still wishing and hoping that the makers of ISWAK and TKA would film the LAST KISS, the drama's final sequence. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!




I've watched Ariel and Joe's drama entitled LOVE or BREAD but after watching this, there's nothing left to watch! I want more of them! More sweet and bitter and funny moments! 



I've tried watching Ariel and Joe's other dramas but It looked so weird to see them being paired with other actors and actresses. So sad. Why do they have this kind of impact on us? WHY oh WHY? 







12 comments

Samantta Villanueva said...

my..GOSHH.. ! they look perfectly together i hope there's more iswak and TKA.when i started to watch ''it started with a kiss'' i felt so related that's why, my day won't be complete if i didnt watch it .. :DD i hope joe cheng and ariel lin visit here in the phillipines..
more series to come for you as a couple in T.V and i hope in real life you will be couple too..
i promise to watch all your series.
I LOVE YOU ''ARJOE''.

143arjoelover said...

oh God ... love them <3

jenie said...

i love arjoe

jenie said...

i love this pict

Anonymous said...

..i realy love them both..u are perfectly couple..arjoe..

Anonymous said...

ahuh.... i miss them soo soo soo sooo much....

BlueApple said...

thanks guys! i love love them too and just can't get over it even though I've already watched it so many many many times! and still would continue watching it again and again and again! I really hope they can make "The Last Kiss" T_T

joeraLokaLoka said...

OwMayGosh!
I like this Website Huh!
I really really miss ARJOE COUPLE !
and ARJOE LOVERS and Kissers!

I wish that "THE LAST KISS" will be played NEXT YEAR OR THIS YEAR

joeraLokaLoka said...

:h:

HEHE

Anonymous said...

i love arjoe ever.i hope they have a new drama that we watch her in philippines.

Anonymous said...

I Miss Them Like Crazy :a:

Gai Dormitorio said...

How do we get over this series? Tell me how? Coz I just watched this again last week! Lol. Thanks guys! Atleast I know I'm not alone. Lol

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts